- Higher quality, lower capital and operating costs
- In the face of: higher temperatures, faster process speeds, smaller sample size, more demanding specifications
- Where post-process evaluation is no longer satisfactory
- Monitor/measure earlier in the process: major economic benefits
- Ideally suited for meeting exacting quality control requirements
- Extending service life, plan scheduled maintenance
- Responding to stricter safety requirements
Laser Ultrasonic Solutions:
- Laser ultrasonics combines:
- The non-contact operation, speed, and spatial resolution of lasers
- Penetration of opaque materials.
- Take advantage of the improved performance and lower price of lasers and adaptive receivers.
- Economic benefits to the end user include higher throughput, higher yield, reduced down time, and fewer product returns.
- IOS is a leading supplier of innovative non-contact sensing for industrial inspection and process control.